As a socially conscious landscape designer, I am always trying to get to know my clients because that is where most of my design inspiration comes from. My perceptive approach to design developed in graduate school, as I worked on my thesis regarding the promotion of public parks and street spaces in inner-city neighborhoods. My design proposal was truly a democratic one, and the same philosophy applies to the residential work that I have done and continue to do. As I grow as a professional, I want to help my clients see what I see - creative and specific solutions that are unique to my clients' personalities, likes, and stories.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas in Yosemite National Park

Christmas 2010 was very special. I could not have asked for a better holiday than to spend it with my parents in Yosemite National Park. Luckily, it snowed on Christmas night and the morning after was the most spectacular.





No comments:

Post a Comment