As a socially conscious landscape designer, I am always trying to get to know my clients because that is where most of my design inspiration comes from. My perceptive approach to design developed in graduate school, as I worked on my thesis regarding the promotion of public parks and street spaces in inner-city neighborhoods. My design proposal was truly a democratic one, and the same philosophy applies to the residential work that I have done and continue to do. As I grow as a professional, I want to help my clients see what I see - creative and specific solutions that are unique to my clients' personalities, likes, and stories.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Bella Artes International

Hi everyone - I know in yesterday's post I mentioned teachers who are dedicated to exposing children to the arts and I wanted to share the great efforts of Bella Artes International here: http://www.bellaartes.org/Bella_Artes_2/Bella_Home.html

Ms. Elizabeth Eve King is an artist-in-residence here and you can learn more about her garden project, publications, and more. Many props to Evie and Bella Artes International!!

Thanks everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment