As a socially conscious landscape designer, I am always trying to get to know my clients because that is where most of my design inspiration comes from. My perceptive approach to design developed in graduate school, as I worked on my thesis regarding the promotion of public parks and street spaces in inner-city neighborhoods. My design proposal was truly a democratic one, and the same philosophy applies to the residential work that I have done and continue to do. As I grow as a professional, I want to help my clients see what I see - creative and specific solutions that are unique to my clients' personalities, likes, and stories.

Friday, February 5, 2010

First Landscape Project Under Construction

1 comment:

  1. This project started last summer in 2009. As a part time gig, the design and planning phases spanned over the course of several months. The scope of work also included research and cost analysis of both hardscape and plant materials. I also wrote the specifications for the client to install all materials. Hardscape installation is 100% complete.

    ReplyDelete